Viper, the fastest vessel in the Whitsundays is an exhilarating ride, and offers the only one day tour to showcase the Whitsundays’ most iconic destinations: Snorkel on the outer Great Barrier Reef, visit Hill Inlet Lookout and explore Whitehaven Beach. This small group tour of only 36 guests is like no other. Custom-built for comfort and speed, propelled by the ultimate Rolls Royce jets for speed & low environmental impact. On board Viper is comfortable mesh seating, and a toilet. Easy water entry for snorkelling or beach access with our spacious swim deck and stairs.
About the day:
After little more than an hour of high speed cruising, you will arrive at Bait Reef and an iconic location called The Stepping Stones. The stairs will be lowered into the water so guests can embark on their Great Barrier Reef snorkelling adventure straight away. The swim platform area offers ample room to move about and the stairs offer easy access into the water. Approx. time spent at the reef is an hour and a half.
Only half an hour or so from the reef, you will arrive at Tongue Bay and commence the bushwalk up to the famous Hill Inlet Lookouts. Bring your camera because this is a spectacular photo opportunity! Marvel at the swirling sands of Hill Inlet and gaze along the length of Whitehaven Beach.
Following Hill Inlet in a short 10 minute boat ride you will arrive at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach. Here you can swim, relax, play beach games, soak up some sun or go for a walk. There are two other lookouts at the southern end, for those wanting more amazing views, otherwise, relax and enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in the world!
- Snorkelling Equipment, suits & noodles
- Lunch and snacks with complimentary water available all day
- Pinnacles pickup / dropoff
- Visit the Outer Reef & Whitehaven Beach in one day
- Small group tour
- Hill Inlet
- Snorkel Safari
Departs: 8.30AM Returns: 5.00pm Prices From: Adults: $311 pp Child (8 – 14yrs*): $289pp
- All riders must be 130cm or taller
- Not recommended for anyone with prior back/neck injuries or past 20 weeks pregnant. Travel at own risk.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: In the event of bad weather, rough seas whereby the outer reef cannot be reached this tour is subject to change for the safety and comfort of guests. In the event the reef cannot be reached an alternative will be exploring multiple fringing reefs and the Ngaro Aboriginal Cultural site track and Nara Inlet along with Whitehaven and Hill Inlet.
All tours are subject to minimum numbers and to weather conditions and so may be cancelled at the discretion of the operator. Please be advised that all tours are subject to cancellation policies implemented by each tour operator.